Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More Internet Woes

The WIFI here at Las Palmas is usually very good. This time I got the code but both computers claim it is the wrong one. The woman at the desk insists it is correct. Banda Ancha is not working well. It connects for a minute or two and drops off. It will let me read email but not reply.

We contacted our friends Chris and Juan and will be meeting up with them on Saturday and Sunday at their membership RV park near Monterrey. They can get us a two day pass. It will be fun.

Lets see if Carlos Slim will let me send this.

4 comments:

  1. Your journey north is going well. You'll be in Texas before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may need more than a two day pass when you visit Chris and Juan. My recollection is booze could be involved. And maybe table dancing. And singing. And then at least 3 days in recovery.....B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian, that is always my fear when we get together with those two!

      Delete