Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quality Time

I have been spending some real quality time with my sister here in Kitchener, Ontario. Nothing to Blog about, just hours of talking and reminiscing over the past. Gloria is 18 years older than me and she married and moved to Ontario shortly after I was born. Travel was very expensive in those days so aside from the very odd Christmas visit, I never really new her until later on in my life.

We met her son and his wife at the cottage on Thursday, two of her daughters visited today and the other will be here tomorrow. The oldest daughter lives nearby and was here when I arrived and will be returning Tuesday after a weekend retreat with her friends. I will see everyone! They all have busy lives and some live far away and I really appreciate them making the trip here to visit!

We are a great family!

1 comment:

  1. glad you are having a wonderful time with your family cannot beat that...so what shall we bet on now? I feel on a roll here....safe journey home cheers Les

    ReplyDelete