Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lester Pearson Airport, Toronto

Well, my visit is over! We went out to St. Jacobs for a nice lunch with my niece who is about the same age as me, dropped my sister off at her house, visited with a great nephew who stopped off and then my niece drove me to the airport. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive in some fairly heavy traffic but we still got here about two hours before my flight. I am all checked in and waiting at the gate. I leave here at 8:15 Toronto time and arrive in Vancouver at 10:30 Vancouver time (1:30 Toronto time). I then get my bags and catch the shuttle to my hotel where I will sleep until check out time tomorrow.

My niece Robin from Alberta and George are in Campbell River for a few days so there goes my chance to recover from the inevitable jet lag :) :) I always have fun with Robin and George so it will be an easy transition!

OK, they have just announced a Gate change so I have to take a walk! That is the problem with traveling on the cheap!

1 comment: