Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, That Didn't Work

Sunday morning I tried to open Ghost again and the same thing happened. "No C Drive"! I then did what I should have done in the first place, uninstalled and reinstalled Ghost. So far it seems to be working. I will know for sure by tomorrow.

Yesterday I replaced the huge CRT monitor that took up half of Norma's desk. Staples had 19" Widescreen Acer LCD's on sale for $119 so I rushed out and bought one. It is much better and brighter. I built a platform for it to sit on from a couple of pieces of 2X4 and plywood so it is a little easier to see and provides some storage space underneath. We are again on the cutting edge of technology but I have two 19" CRT monitors to get rid of. If anyone in Campbell River wants them, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. You need to switch to a Mac. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good Rae! My nine year old granddaughter agrees with you though. She is saving up for a Mac and tells me I should do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure the Mac people only say how good they are because they need to justify how much they paid for them!

    There's no way the price difference makes sense.

    ReplyDelete